The verdict is in-your style is Metro.
Metro is a great modern space. Chic, comfortable, clean. Do the math. Strong horizontals plus graphic clarity plus a fearless blending of metal, woods, leathers, and wovens; minus the superfluous and the clichéd; equals urban architecture domesticated, a vision for living.
- Groove: A contemporary haven for the art and design maven. A fearless mixture of styles punctuated with pops of chartreuse, pink, and black. [Check.]
- Spectra: Refined, handsome - where high style meets livable contemporary. An unexpected modern look, accented with pops of black, white and red. [Check.]
- Savvy: Handsome modern meets pop artisan - where chocolate brown is fed spoonfuls of brights - at once innately chic and industrially smart. [Check!]
- Wall Street: Inside the urban landscape, where the tempo is fast, the frills are few, and neutrals come to life with shape and texture. [Check.]
- Tribeca: A sophisticated blend of myriad browns and creams for a vibe that's both urban and earthy. [Check.]
My secondary style preference is . . . . [drumroll] . . . .
All about the international mix. An adventurous blend of British, African, Asian, and tropical touches. Juxtapose, and see the drama unfold. Brought to life with varied textures, hand-crafted accessories, fascinating woods, and natural fibers. For the eternally curious. [Check! Check! Check! No surprises here.]
Go take the quiz, and if you can get your significant other to take it with you, you can have a chuckle at how similar or different your styles are.